Installer popped air bubble.

I got my E90 tinted 3 days ago and the installer did fine except they had popped a single bubble on the rear glass. Will this go away as it cures, should I accept the fact it’s there or have them redo the tint. 

for reference it got ceramic tint (not sure which brand) and has sat in the sun for 3 days now.
64-A60-DE0-A9-AD-4777-A3-B2-5811-F074-C2
*edit: measured the bubble .4cm

Edited by Lambkilla

It's not going to go away on it's own. As far as living with it or getting it redone that's something you'll need to decide for yourself. If it were me and that's the only defect then I'd probably give them the opportunity to touch it up, maybe make it less noticeable and then live with it. There's always a risk of getting some type of contamination, they're never perfect. Now if there are other defects in that window that would potentially sway me the other direction. 

On 9/14/2020 at 8:26 PM, highplains said:

It's not going to go away on it's own. As far as living with it or getting it redone that's something you'll need to decide for yourself. If it were me and that's the only defect then I'd probably give them the opportunity to touch it up, maybe make it less noticeable and then live with it. There's always a risk of getting some type of contamination, they're never perfect. Now if there are other defects in that window that would potentially sway me the other direction. 

On 9/15/2020 at 11:11 AM, pbalentine said:

I would just leave it. If you have it removed then you might have adhesive left over, which would look worse. I rarely will redo a back window I certain models. 

Thank you for the replies, I decided to just chill out and accept that its there. 

Sure it doesn’t look appealing right now, but as others have mentioned, leave it, let it dry, take your fingernail at that point and push towards the small fiber and be done with it.

if you have them redo it, you may have three elsewhere. 
looks good from here.

Cheers