Shop space available near Raleigh, NC - Act Fast!

Hey everyone, thought I would share that shop space just opened up next to me. I install PPF only and would love to have the other three bays filled up by one or two tenants with complimentary businesses like Window Tint  and possibly a Detailer.

Please don't ask me details other than what's in this post because I don't know the answers but you can call the number on the Available sign I have attached.

What I know: A total of around 3700sf but can be divided in to multiple tenants. 2 walk in doors, 3 bay doors, 1 office reception exist currently. High ceilings for lifts if wanted. I'm sure some upfit & AC can be negotiated like we did. Owner is upgrading the parking lot and exterior of the building soon (he just bought it in January & has done a lot already) Right off a highway that has a ton of dealerships nearby. No PPF-ers please as that is what I specialize in.

The owner has already talked to another interested party or two, so if you have any interest whatsoever, please call right away and let them know Norm at Capital PPF, their current tenant, let you know about it. One detailer came and looked today but he may only be interested in one or two bays but hasn't commited yet. I  know it will disappear fast as space like this is hard to come by, especially for those in the automotive industry.

Address is 1800 N. Salem St., Apex, NC 27523 to see it on a map. And if you come take a look, let me know and I'll show you my setup in 2 of the bays in the building (picture of One of my bays is also included, I built a wall to separate my work space from my wash bay)

Resized_20200306_093206.jpeg

Resized_20200926_134631.jpeg

Resized_20200926_134530.jpeg

20200926_142440.jpg