xpel
spacer
Llumar
xpel
spacer
Sign in to follow this  
nate2004

Need advice on something I possibly did wrong

Hey guys so I recently bought tints for a 2000 Toyota 4runner from motoshield and I'm wondering if  I messed up by doing this so I ordered 50% front windshield, 15% for the front doors and 5% at the back side doors and the back windshield is 25%. Originally I wanted to do 50%  on the front windshield, 15% the sides and 5% to the back doors and the back windshield. However my dad uses my truck sometimes  and he wears glass with that said I didn't want to tint the back windshield to dark so that why I opted for the 25% instead of the 5% now I'm wondering if I made the wrong choice because I wanted the black out effect and I also wanted it the truck to be safe for him at night, but now I'm wonder if it will look off in the daytime with 4 different percentages of tint on it or I should just take the hit and order a 5% piece or double layer  the 25%. 

To me that decision would be an easy one.

On one side of your scale is safety (your dad seeing at night) and on the other side of your scale is appearance (vanity).

Also I don't think it would be that noticeable from outside, only at certain angles. I wouldn't sweat it.