Freight liner m2

Everything turned out to be easy, but the guy wanted a perfect tint job, not to mention the glue from the last tint he didn’t tell me about, and doing mobile work in a truck yard with dirt and dust flying all over. Did a pretty good job IMO but he didn’t seem happy. Very dissatisfied when this happens. 

Yep, just as I thought he called me today complaining about all the water marks that have yet to dry saying it looks like sh*t. I’m almost positive he’ll want me to come back and do it over. I really want avoid going back all together because I’m sure he’ll never be happy ( not the first one who tinted this truck, found out 2 other people tried) in everyone’s experience what have you done in this situation. 

update: he wants me to come back 😊

Edited by Justint

Now you have to explain the things that should have been explained before the job started and hope he believes you.

This will keep happening to you if you do not prepare the customer for what to expect.

Print a bunch of these: https://www.tintdude.net/care.html and give one to your customer before the work starts. Read over it with them, especially the part about drying time.

They are far more likely to believe you (when you say it will dry) if you told them about it before hand. Now he just thinks you did a crappy job because he wasn't prepared for what to expect.