scratches after window tinting?

Let me tell you something. In-house installer Mercedes-Benz BMW 20 years. Currently do work for several high line manufacturers. No glass is perfect.

You will not notice an imperfection in glass until it is tinted.

Deal with it all the time!

If this is a new vehicle take it back to the dealer and warranty the glass. You may have to wait 6 months to a year due to covid. 

20 hours ago, aquarian said:

No deep scratches on the back windows.  Only hairline ones around the area outside the dot matrix.  I can see the outline of the cut where he put his blade on the rear glass...

Pics.

20 hours ago, aquarian said:

No deep scratches on the back windows.  Only hairline ones around the area outside the dot matrix.  I can see the outline of the cut where he put his blade on the rear glass...

Did you bring that up with the company when you were there complaining about the side windows......?  

3 hours ago, TINTZEUS said:

Let me tell you something. In-house installer Mercedes-Benz BMW 20 years. Currently do work for several high line manufacturers. No glass is perfect.

You will not notice an imperfection in glass until it is tinted.

Deal with it all the time!

If this is a new vehicle take it back to the dealer and warranty the glass. You may have to wait 6 months to a year due to covid. 

Do you mind posting photos of those imperfect glass that you speak of?  I am curious to see them.  Thanks.