What do you do with leftover window films from a job?

I have compiled quite a few partial rolls of flat glass window films from different jobs over the years, and some are just never going to be used again.  Do you guys just chuck the rest in the trash?  It's all Llumar products so its pretty decent stuff.  I just hate wasting good product. 

maybe try to get some smaller jobs, like residential jobs where you'd be able to finish the job with what film you have remaining. it would depend on how much you have left on the roll. i bet you could find some customers that would just want 1-2 windows done in a home office or bedroom where the light shines in. I don't do flat glass but that's just my 2 cents on what i would try to do.

Every winter I purge.

I take the cost of film in to account on my quotes... so even though it's extra, which could be $$$... if it's a film I hardly use... or like 3-4 LF of a roll... I don't have unlimited space. So.. they get tossed. 

Rolls that have enough still left - yeah.. those I keep. 1-2 windows left... of an odd film.. yeah... no. 

Yeah I'm gonna try to get the end of roll credits then toss it all out.  The whole reason I have small amounts of rolls left is from doing jobs that are only a few windows.  I'd probably even give the stuff away to someone if they paid for shipping.