Tesla Model 3 2021 Double Glazed

Just a heads up on 2021 Tesla Model 3

New 2021 Tesla model 3 in today only to discover the have changed the front door glass from single to double glazed.

Add more time to the job. What do you think is a suitable price for tints on full car with double glazed fronts?

Pardon me for being dumb, but why is this, or what makes it harder?  What exactly do you mean by double glazed?  Are you talking about the new door glass with the laminate in-between the two pieces of glass?  If so, how does this make it harder than a single pane window?  

Again, sorry for the dumb questions but that makes no difference on the other vehicles like Dodge and Ford that have these laminated pieces of glass on the front doors.  

Edited by Bham

3 hours ago, SCOT-TINT said:

It does not make it more difficult just adds a little more time onto the job.

Again sorry, still confused. :?   How could this add more time?  It's still the same piece of glass ( i.e. = it's still the same process no matter which type of glass ).  

Is surface B (inside surface) different ?   This just doesn't sound right to me unless I am missing something obvious.  :dunno  

If anything, the 21’s are easier since they changed the defrosters lines on the BG. The lines are not as thick and run horizontally. No more peanut problems. I sand the lines if the older ones. Sanded the hell of a 21 Charger and got zero peanuts.