Windshield tint recommendation

Hello everyone, I need advice on what tint is best for the windshield for a Mercedes SUV. Tint for the rest of the car will be based on what brand of windshield tint I chose to install. What I’m focusing on the most is the clarity of the tint and not the hue / color. I have no preference on bluish vs gray tone tint.

I’ve seen Autobahn i3 50% on tint shop owner’s Sierra windshield and noticed the orange peel / grainy right away. He said tint was put on almost a year, so, i’m pretty sure it has been cured.

Another tint I saw was Llumar Air 80. I like it except it show ‘rainbow effect’ when look through with polarized sunglasses on. It also shows some orange peel texture -not as noticeable as Autobahn i3.

Unfortunately these were the only two that I’ve seen it in person. What are other brand / model of tint out there that you guys recommend for the windshield that do not exhibit the grainy texture? Not too dark, 50% or lighter is fine. How about Xpel, Formular1 Pinnacle / Stratos, 3M Crystaline?  

Thanks much in advance!

Edited by cedar1