Window tint Driver/Passenger side quality issue?

Just got my car tinted on 2 front windows a day ago. Driver side is fine. Passenger side not so much. If you look at the lower portion there is a piece that is just hanging off of the tint and it's cut a little short... Is this something I can get removed/re-installed?

Called the shop owner and the guy said it's custom and hard to get it precise...

Passenger side:

IMG-7031.jpg

IMG-7033.jpg

Driver side

64487873822-8923026-C-2984-4177-9998-6-E

64487870867-3-DD82-C45-A2-CF-4-BBF-907-F

5 hours ago, flymau5 said:

Just got my car tinted on 2 front windows a day ago. Driver side is fine. Passenger side not so much. If you look at the lower portion there is a piece that is just hanging off of the tint and it's cut a little short... Is this something I can get removed/re-installed?

Called the shop owner and the guy said it's custom and hard to get it precise...

I would definitely have that redone. 

7 hours ago, flymau5 said:

:evileye

What is custom? The film? All films come in a roll... and are cut when being installed. So not sure what he means. :dunno

Think you got a dodgy installation job there...

This is why you have to get an expert window tinting  service. You should be able to go back to the tinter and get that fixed up I reckon! 

Edited by Roach
Removed link

What's wrong? Take the little piece off. What's the big deal. 

Push the bottom down .. What are wanting. Its tint .

The tint doesn't have to be tucked under the seal. There's  no light gap . So get it done one day and the next post a picture Thanks I'm amazed at the complainers who don't have a clue .