Tintek 2020 patterns

I wonder if we can start a new page just for a list of bad pattens on tintek 2020. This would be very helpful, the 

manufacture of the program does not seem to update or fix bad patterns. The amount of film I waste every month is equivalent or more than the cost of the

program. Im going back to hand cutting on all doors. Suv. rear windows seem ok and rear windows of trucks. That about what this program is really good for.

I use to gather patterns for one of the plotter cut programs over the course of about 5-7 years and I can certainly attest to the fact that on roll-down windows you might get the micro-edge cut to fit a couple identical vehicles, but the original pattern will not fit precisely to the top edge on 'all' windows under the same make and model. I went so far as to hand cut the pattern on a Mustang no-frame D/P glass and immediately test-fit the pattern on the opposite side AND on multiple (same model) Mustangs on the lot.

This is why I can attest to the fact, plotter cut patterns will not fit to everyone's liking on every vehicle glass in the same make, model and year ranges. There are simply too many variables; in the top edge, border fit when framed, door panel rub-rail location and on stationary glass, the decorative black ceramic bordering     even if the glass has the same manufacturer.

When I did this part of my job responsibilities years ago, I grew tired and calloused over the complaints and nobody wanted to hear the above explanation.

Edit: One solution is to offer custom-cut installations at a higher price and plotter-cut installations at a discounted price.

Edited by Tintguy1980

Your correct about them never fitting on the top. So every roll up I actually shave with an xacto knife for over 30yrs, so this really 

doesn't bother me that it doesn't fit the curvature on the top.

Its when the pattern is an 1/2 inch short on the bottom of an 1/2 inch short on the side. They should design the patterns to at least 

go under the seal a min of a 1/4 inch.