Advice, Acceptable?

I own a 2019 Civic Coupe. Made the mistake and got dealership tint added for “free” as part of the buying process back in 2019. Anyways. It was some cheap film that began peeling. Two weeks ago I found the best shop in my area, one that is highly recommended amongst the state, opted for their highest trim of

tint, as well as their tint removal. Overall I spent 800 dollars. 620 for XPEL XR+ and 180 for removal. I opted not to go cheap, and go all in as to I plan to keep the vehicle for a while. 

Anyways. The tinter is very professional, and runs a good shop from what it seems. My biggest worry was my back windshield. My defroster lines are thick and the matrix as it slopes up causes the tint to lift / not settle correctly. (Civic 10th Gen Coupe)  

I figured that although it was expensive, I am receiving the highest quality film on the market along with paying for the level of install. 

2 weeks later, it’s not that I regret or have buyers remorse. I genuinely feel like the money spent did not match the workmanship that I was expecting / received. Maybe I’m just being overly picky as I’m pretty a**l about most things. I haven’t raised any concerns because I do live in a state with fluctuating weather and I know it may take 1-4 weeks for tint to cure so my concerns will be raised, if I have any, after the month of waiting. 

One thing that made me weary and kind of on edge was how the installer had let me known prior to the job that the vehicle has been tinted before, so even though they’ll do their best to strip and remove all the excess glue, they’ll apply their tint and make it look the best they can, but contamination especially on previously tinted windows, will exist. 

It almost felt like it was prepped excuse if the job was not 100% perfect. (I know perfect doesn’t exist but you know “illusion” of perfect) 

I read and read this forum and I realize the whole “glass is to look through, not inspect”, I also understand it’s not a show car, it’s a civic, but I can’t help to think that they could have / do a better job overall. 

I’m not a tinter by any stretch, I mean when I install screen protectors, I sometimes have a speck of dust and I’m working with a 6 inch phone screen. 

Any tips while I wait for the curing process. 

I hate being THAT customer / client, and I know ultimately I’ll have to take the car in to express my concerns, just want to know if I’m being fair or overly critical. 

https://photos.app.goo.gl/iX2XcHXdSjSRypao8