Advice on tinting classes

Hey all! First time being on the site in a long time! Question for anyone who may know…

Has anyone ever attended or heard anything about 44 tools window tinting course? Was wondering if it would be worth the time. I am interested in attending it since it’s only about 150 miles from me. Otherwise I know there are other options out there but this one seems be the longest one for about the same cost as most others. Thanks for any input 😎

They will try to give you all the knowledge you can absorb for shure, but there is no replacement for learned experience. I always recommend someone take an apprenticeship, paid or unpaid in a full retail environment. Even if you go into a dealership program afterwards to pump out volume. 

Alot of technics only apply to certain models, but they will all help you reason out a new problem when you've worked and witnessed a wider variety of installs and installers.

I hope that helps and good luck. Tinting and related services has been really good to me over the last 25 years.