Need suggestions on film color please

We'll be tinting my wife's Kona EV next month and trying to find a film that somewhat matches the factory rear glass (fully aware a perfect match is impossible).

Already determined that a 35% film on the front glass will meter almost exactly at what the rears do.

Any suggestions on a film that has a color closer to the pure grey of the Kona's glass (on the right)?

PXL_20210721_113815585.jpg.c8fcff54f8b7da7d49662402dde6fddb.jpg

For comparison, my car is on the left with 35% Suntek Carbon.  Both windows are against an identical white background.

Xpel is a fairly neutral grey, both their XR Ceramic and CS Color Stable. If you're happy with the Suntek on your other vehicle their CXP line is a neutral grey as well although the Xpel will give you better clarity and scratch resistance hands down. A big thing to keep in mind is any existing color undertone to the front glass will impact the final appearance. I don't see many Hyundais in my area so I don't know off hand if that will be an issue for you or not off hand.

Thanks.  My preferred installer primarily uses Suntek (but has access to other films) and I've been happy with the performance and look of the Suntek Carbon on my car.  

The primary issue is that the Suntek is a completely different color than the factory Kona rear glass.  My understanding was that the CXP is very similar in color to the Carbon, so I'm thinking it would have the same issue.  

Does anyone have experience with Huper's current lineup (Autobahn)?  I believe my shop installs their film as well, along with Llumar and potentially some others.  Was hoping something, probably dyed, would be closer the grey/black look of the factory glass.