Chlorine bug bomb

I recently put some storage containers in my  SUV and when I unloaded them l found and killed two adult female black widows. Since then my dogs have each been bitten as have I. Them in the back seat and I on the hand, neck, shoulder, and foot ( I was driving in flip flops).  I feel the bites start to burn before I get where I’m going, confirming their presence in my SUV. 
I have Llumar tint, 15% on all glass but the sunroof and windshield. The back glass has an almost imperceivable nick, other than all windows are perfect. I would like to use a chlorine bomb, or three, to kill the spiders but I’m afraid this would damage the tint in a major way. I can’t use a bug bomb bc my dogs go to work with me every day. I will be using a shop vac too but that’s no guarantee and I don’t feel good about my ability to find where they hide. 
I know the bomb will work but at what cost to my tint?

This is odd question and I am sorry that has happened to you and your dogs.  That really sucks man.  

As for the chlorine, I would think this would not be good for the tint, but at the same time I really don't know.  Ammonia vapors and gas are what we use to start the removal and to cause immediate failure to the adhesives in the film.  It's not actually the liquid that does anything but the vapors and gas permeating the film to get to the adhesives.  Chlorine gas being way stronger than ammonia and more fatal to you, I would think this might cause failure of the film. That nick in the back glass has nothing to do with whether the chlorine will hurt the film or not.  That gas will go through the film with no problems.  That failure might not happen immediately, then again it might, but I really don't see the tint surviving that type of onslaught.  But again, I really don't know the proper answer because I have never used something like that, am not real familiar with chorine gas or bombs, so all this is purely speculation from my knowledge.   

I would look into some sort of fogger system or treatment also.  

Good luck  :beer