Avery Dennison - you use it?

I've tried out Avery Dennison off and on for a while now and am surprised i don't hear more about it, it's pretty decent, I know the whole Hanita deal and where it comes from, but i'm surprised i don't hear more about it in this forum. Anyone else using Avery Dennison tint film? Any comments on it?

22 hours ago, civicrice said:

I used the non ceramic version and it sucks. the color is too green for my taste and the film is very heat sensitive. curls and burns where other films just lay and shrink. 

The Auto NR? I don't see green in it at all. My experience shrinking is the opposite. Which version you using?

On 9/8/2021 at 3:00 PM, Tint Slayer said:

The Auto NR? I don't see green in it at all. My experience shrinking is the opposite. Which version you using?

Ive been using the Cermamic Pro series of the Avery film. Ive noticed trouble shrinking too but the color looks great.

We have been using the HP Pro with no issues at all. Additionally,  we have installed the OptiTune series for residential and commercial.  Our experience so far has been fantastic. 

We just tried the Avery ceramic IR. The color is beautiful.  The adhesive is a bit soft so had to be careful during installation. Seems to be nice looking and good performance.

So far our experience with Kingston Coatings as our distributor has been a positive one.

On 5/23/2022 at 11:54 AM, MT1 said:

We just tried the Avery ceramic IR. The color is beautiful.  The adhesive is a bit soft so had to be careful during installation. Seems to be nice looking and good performance.

So far our experience with Kingston Coatings as our distributor has been a positive one.

Unfortunately, the adhesive used on this product has not been consistent.  In some cases, the adhesive has been unreasonably soft. I have tried several rolls of this, and the quality is not consistent. would not recommend this particular product at all. On the flip side as always Kingston Coatings is fantastic to work with. Great distributer!