TINT KEG with Custom Logo

Hey guys 

tint kegs are getting very popular in the market nowadays.

they keep the water supply you need when doing flatglass work, mobile tint or just arround the shop.

what you guys think?  are they really convenient?

any who

if you guys want to grab one with your shop logo here is a discount code: tintdude

https://www.premiumgard.com/collections/tint-keg

Mockup 2 V2.jpeg

nikko auto tint mock.jpg

mock.JPG

DRIVEN-mockup-02.jpg

I like a keg for full hoods, flat glass and spraying dust out of the air. Also good for mobile work where the water/air quality is questionable.

Mine sit most of the time as well, but I wouldn't be without 'em. I usually replace the slinky hose with 30' of food grade bar service line and an external filter to monitor water quality.

On 1/14/2022 at 7:33 AM, Dano said:

I like a keg for full hoods, flat glass and spraying dust out of the air. Also good for mobile work where the water/air quality is questionable.

Mine sit most of the time as well, but I wouldn't be without 'em. I usually replace the slinky hose with 30' of food grade bar service line and an external filter to monitor water quality.

food grade hose better than the regular ones? cool idea with the external filter but I use distilled water will there still be a need for a filter. 

I like a longer line to reach both sides of the vehicle. Also it lays flat on the ground and doesn't snap back every time it leaves my hand.

The external filter is a precautionary back up to keep crap out of the line. Flushing the line and handle is a chore I'd rather avoid.

Even with distilled water, the air line/compressor used to pressurise the tank is likely not contaminate free.

1 hour ago, Dano said:

I like a longer line to reach both sides of the vehicle. Also it lays flat on the ground and doesn't snap back every time it leaves my hand.

The external filter is a precautionary back up to keep crap out of the line. Flushing the line and handle is a chore I'd rather avoid.

Even with distilled water, the air line/compressor used to pressurise the tank is likely not contaminate free.

Like this?

25083AE1-8447-41DD-A022-AEE9A437E225.jpeg