Where can I order Window film online?

On 6/27/2023 at 5:50 PM, exhume said:

I have been selling LLUMAR for eight years. XPEL. has been sold recently, and it doesn't sell very well.

That's cuz the word is out that XPELs film isn't as great as XPEL makes it seem.  I tried it, definitely would not use it!

6 hours ago, Jerry Hernandez said:

That's cuz the word is out that XPELs film isn't as great as XPEL makes it seem.  I tried it, definitely would not use it!

Care to elaborate? Which film in their line did you use?

I've never heard any complaints about their products other than they have protected areas which you noted in another thread. 

I can think of a few other brands that have similar policies that also restrict distribution to a limited number of dealers per area. I've never liked that method, but I understand why it's used.

Is this a product issue or a general dislike of their distributing?

1 hour ago, Dano said:

Care to elaborate? Which film in their line did you use?

I've never heard any complaints about their products other than they have protected areas which you noted in another thread. 

I can think of a few other brands that have similar policies that also restrict distribution to a limited number of dealers per area. I've never liked that method, but I understand why it's used.

Is this a product issue or a general dislike of their distributing?

All of the above. The material is grainy, it doesn't shrink that well and its tacky when applying. 

Contrary I have heard of others not liking it either. One guy locally decided to pick them up and be "exclusive", apparently he dumped them after only 2 years.  He went back to Global.