Dust specs and film defects - am I being unreasonable?

Ghosting will not go away because the film has been altered with improper heating.  
Glue smear "might" go away with time as it cures but is on the lower side of that actually happening.  

Wrong tint shop, not necessarily.  Just a new or improperly trained installer.  Everybody has bad days.  

22 minutes ago, AgentK said:

Ok thanks, I have an appointment with them in a few days, hopefully they make it right and I don't have to waste anymore time. It's a small shop with one installer, so he's the only one they have.

Don't be unreasonable and try to be understanding.  Deal with them in a good way and hopefully they will do the same for you. Don't go in there angry and demanding, you won't get your way that way.  They have already been working with you to make you happy.  

The only other thing I can suggest is if the installer is using a torch, you might ask them to use a heat gun instead.  This might decrease the chance of ghosting.  Maybe. 

Oh sure, I'm not demanding and not angry, if I came off this way it wasn't intentional and that's not who I am. I came here to ask honestly if this is acceptable and expected to face these issues. Up to now I only had side windows and rear windows tinted on all of my cars and never noticed any dust specs, bubble or anything at all really, but I wasn't sure if it's because I never look long enough through a side window to notice or because a windshield is harder to do or because this time I used a different installer who is just not as good. I can live with the way it is now, I won't be happy but definitely not angry, but I will make sure to leave a review describing my experience of having to come back at least once for every film they installed so other folks know what to expect. The tint place I used before is an hour an half away and I have never had any issues with any of their installs on at least 4 vehicles, I decided to use a different place because I moved and the new place is closer but still 20-30 mins away. At this point i would probably would save time going to my original guy. Anyway, thanks for your feedback!

@AgentK  No I wasn't saying that you were angry or unreasonable in any way.  

Since I have had plenty of people come at me sideways with your same situation, I was just giving some input on how to deal with the shop.  Nothing intended or implied. Sorry if I came across wrong. 

12 minutes ago, Bham said:

@AgentK  No I wasn't saying that you were angry or unreasonable in any way.  

Since I have had plenty of people come at me sideways with your same situation, I was just giving some input on how to deal with the shop.  Nothing intended or implied. Sorry if I came across wrong. 

No worries, it's all good, I get it, I used to deal with customers as well so I know what you are talking about. Thanks again for the input.