UK 🇬🇧 tinters…. Where can I learn?

Hi all! I’d really love to learn to tint windows. Can anyone advise on a course best place to learn? I’m in Derbyshire/notts border but distance doesn’t really matter I’m happy to travel 

thanks everyone 

1 hour ago, Sgill80 said:

Hi all! I’d really love to learn to tint windows. Can anyone advise on a course best place to learn? I’m in Derbyshire/notts border but distance doesn’t really matter I’m happy to travel 

thanks everyone 

On Youtube there's TintSchoolOnline and i think he's out your way

15 hours ago, Sgill80 said:

Cheers! I thought they only did online training? I wanted to attend a course 🤔 

Ask the dude, he said he was teaching people before the videos. If not ask him about a place that does, he should be able to give you guidance.

• 3 weeks later...

The tintschoolonline videos are an American based company.
However the Tint School UK https://tintschool.co.uk/about-us.asp is run by a very experienced and knowledgeable trainer Tim Haywood.
He also offers packages to start a franchise with his Ultimate Tinting group which may seem attractive. It will give a good start into the industry and help with initial enquires and work but in the long run its worth considering if you really want to be tied to a franchise. It may take a little longer to get going but once you have built up your own client base and reputation you would probably find to go it alone is better.
I set up in a unit by myself and got work straight away kept me going as a good business for 15 years and only stopped last year due to retirement.
Good luck
Stuart

PS I am just retiring and have a load of useful equipment such as plotter and film cutter available if interested