Fibers showing on back window..help!

I just had my 2022 Kia K5 tinted with ceramic and I think they did an outstanding job on all of the side windows. I don't see any real bubbles or issues on any of the sides.

The back window is pretty decent as well, but I can see some fiber/hairs in 2-3 spots. Is this something I should just chaulk up to stuff that just happens, or should I ask installer to fix? I feel like for the price I paid (550$) it should not have fibers showing... but if that's a normal thing, than I'll just suck it up.

I just had it done yesterday, so I am hoping it will dry up/evaporate.. but from what I have read so far they are permanent. 

Thank you for taking time to read and you feedback is appreciated!

20220623_173612.jpg

20220623_173718.jpg

20220623_173738.jpg

On 6/25/2022 at 10:37 AM, pbalentine said:

They should of covered the deck with paper towels or tape. Also, need to clean bottom edge and then flush after cleaning= no hairs or dots. Dont be lazy and tape that damn headliner too!

Also lightly mist the headliner, when possible, and where a cap to contain head hair.

On 6/25/2022 at 3:37 PM, pbalentine said:

They should of covered the deck with paper towels or tape. Also, need to clean bottom edge and then flush after cleaning= no hairs or dots. Dont be lazy and tape that damn headliner too!

do you do that for every rear window install? would paper towels not shift if your doing the reverse roll method?

48 minutes ago, Dano said:

Mist em first and try not to disturb em while laying it out. Tape on the top side headliner will help as well.

to be honest i thought of tapimg headliner as a step too far , as i work for someone else , so you believe misting deck, cover it in paper towels reduces contamination? do you also tape pillars too or is that too much? thanks for the response btw

I will tape em if they are fabric or pull them out altogether if they are in too tight or easy enough to pull and get back in. Sometimes I'll just loosen them up to make space and not go all the way out with em. Same for windshields.

As for the towels on the deck, having them slightly damp is the ticket. Some of those rear decks come out pretty easy. If they are wooly/ fiber and in the way I'll check out a video about removal and decide from there.

20220717_103033.jpg.6903f85d98da40699e1d7ba1980b56db.jpg

20220717_103009.jpg.dfed1a750147aa721885fc23247483de.jpg

20220717_103155.jpg.22ad255c9afb129a12dcda0dde0d11ec.jpg

This was a porche from recently. The tape on the doors is a minimum that one should do to protect the stitching from water stains. The pleather around the stitching will look like it has herpies once any water seeps into it.