Training courses in Miami?

Hey guys, I’m looking to take a vacation in Miami during the winter (trying to catch a break from the season, and escape the Montreal winter for a little bit). I’ve currently been installing ppf for about a year now, and I feel to go and learn some intermediary to advanced techniques; and it would be great to do that while on vacation as well.

What places in Miami or Florida in general can I take these advanced courses? 

Edited by HomaspaRaj

There's not much stone in FL. ppf is a thing, but likely not like what you would find out west. If I were a young dude trying to get some serious chops, I would go apprentice with some salty old installers in somewhere like Pheonix, Salt Lake, Texas or even Atlanta. You could probably make a few bux out there while you're at it. 

Ppf has been in heavier use out west for longer and the installers out there seem to have a deeper knowledge having worked thru all the random crap over the years and more installers to bounce ideas with. I've met a few guys who were badazz techs that never touched a piece of paid window film.

As for Miami, that place is crazy. You can be in a good spot, drive two or three blocks and be in the hood by accident. Good times if your looking for gas or just following a map. That was also the first place that I ever saw bars on a burger king...that was in '92. I still drive thru there every couple of years on my way to snorkel the Keys and it never gets any safer, just a fresh coat of paint. :twocents 

I know that's not the answer to your posted question but I thought it might help.

11 hours ago, Dano said:

There's not much stone in FL. ppf is a thing, but likely not like what you would find out west. If I were a young dude trying to get some serious chops, I would go apprentice with some salty old installers in somewhere like Pheonix, Salt Lake, Texas or even Atlanta. You could probably make a few bux out there while you're at it. 

Ppf has been in heavier use out west for longer and the installers out there seem to have a deeper knowledge having worked thru all the random crap over the years and more installers to bounce ideas with. I've met a few guys who were badazz techs that never touched a piece of paid window film.

As for Miami, that place is crazy. You can be in a good spot, drive two or three blocks and be in the hood by accident. Good times if your looking for gas or just following a map. That was also the first place that I ever saw bars on a burger king...that was in '92. I still drive thru there every couple of years on my way to snorkel the Keys and it never gets any safer, just a fresh coat of paint. :twocents 

I know that's not the answer to your posted question but I thought it might help.

Miami just seems to be a fun spot to vacation in, and intend on going to no matter what this winter. I just wanted to be it more worthwhile for me to go.

it just sucks that the industry in general hasn’t caught much in Canada, specifically Quebec ( I feel we are way too behind), which is why I’m looking for anything to learn in the US.

Appreciate you sharing that with me man!!!