Do you find your 100ft is usuable? No!

But nothing changes the fact that we buy 100 usuable feet, not 95. Therefore they should go back to making the roll length 105 ft and I'd be happy with that.

OT has the right answer in that save the unusable ends and put in credits for that junk.

Just a fair go as I'm sure they wouldn't like a payment served up short because it might be OK some of the time.

Devil

It seems right devil but you know at the end we always pay for everything. They would base their calculation on 105 feet. You could now use 100 feet but would still pay for the 5 feet you throw away. economics 101. If they supply you with free flyers for example, don't say thank you, you paid for it buying the film.

Guest Film Maverick

I stack up my rolls of unuasable and when it gets too high I call my rep and he either picks it up and gives me credit or they send a UPS call tag.

Either wasy it's little hassle for me

Guest accenttinting

I now own my own tint shop, but previously worked for Madico. During my tenure there, Madico rolled out 106' of film per 100' roll. I now take that into consideration when cutting film. I always dump the first 1' and the last 5'

Archived