feelin nasty

Guest TINTFXold

Guest TINTFXold

let me tell you an old fraternity hazing ritual we use to make pledges do. It was called Ode to the Olive............. some of the pledges would carry an olive tucked up in their butts for half a day and to show a union between their fellow pledge brothers the ones that didnt carry the olive had to partake in the eating of the olive later that evening prior to their pledge meeting............. that particular ritual only happened once during a pledges time of a 6 week pledgeship............ I never had to do it thank you, but I invented the ritual, so there you go....... :thumb:hmmm:thumb

Guest Blade
let me tell you an old fraternity hazing ritual we use to make pledges do. It was called Ode to the Olive............. some of the pledges would carry an olive tucked up in their butts for half a day and to show a union between their fellow pledge brothers the ones that didnt carry the olive had to partake in the eating of the olive later that evening prior to their pledge meeting............. that particular ritual only happened once during a pledges time of a 6 week pledgeship............ I never had to do it thank you, but I invented the ritual, so there you go....... :lol:thumb:lol

Sounds like a sheitty deal.

Archived