Question about removing emblems post PPF install and question about PPF around mirrors

Hi Guys,

I recently had PPF done on my car and the badges on the car wasn't put back correctly. Would it be OK for me to remove them carefully with a hair dryer, dental floss, and re-apply them back on with double sided tape meant to apply emblems back? I know I can ask the company that did the PPF work but I feel like I would be more accurate/taking my time to put them back in the proper location. I just don't know if it will ruin the PPF that the emblems are on right now. 

Also most of the seams were done pretty well but around the mirrors I noticed that seams where two ends connect is pretty obvious...is that normal? 

Thanks!

with badge , get new ones if u want to do it , other then that take it back so they can fix the badge, usually some double side tape works.

removal may or may not leave residue.

mirrors are a pain , some gaps are acceptable , in 1/8th range  due to material been thicker and the complexity of the panel, the idea is to be protected as much as possible.  if you want car wrap , then go with color vinyl and that covers all the paint.