Small bubbles

Hey everyone! 

are these bubbles acceptable/ within imperfection tolerances in tint world?

I know I’m a very picky person and I can’t expect perfection… but I struggle with not knowing if I’m just being overly picky or it these would bother you too.. I know we’re all human and there will always be a few dirt/ debris that get missed but would like other opinions. First two photos are up close and last photo is of the same areas just farther away. 

694CED6E-B786-47BE-AF7D-EDDA28991147.jpeg

BA095823-7941-41ED-A23E-D4AF2CD7298F.jpeg

6268D460-EC42-4817-B0ED-0E685B382688.jpeg

Edited by Furmamma17

12 hours ago, Ryker said:

What year is your car?  How old or dirty is it?  Condition of the vehicle can make a huge difference....

2016 in mint condition… Some scratches on the outside which doesn’t matter when it comes to tint LOL but as far as interior goes nobody has ever Even sat in the back! 

8 hours ago, Furmamma17 said:

2016 in mint condition… Some scratches on the outside which doesn’t matter when it comes to tint LOL but as far as interior goes nobody has ever Even sat in the back! 

The dust in the tint isn't the best for sure.... it is likely from the interior of the car and could simply be the Tinter doesn't have the best way to handle your back window. 

2016 is going to have dust and dirt more than you think unless it's not been in the real world.  I'm sure it's clean enough though that they should be able to do better. 

I'm not a professional tinter, but as a fellow consumer I would not be happy with this job though it's not bad enough - especially from normal viewing distance - for me to feel the whole window should be redone, IMHO. Hopefully, over time your eyes will not keep being drawn to the area so you can forget about it. 

Although it's unlikely to make you feel any better, take a look what a shop did to my car during a recent tint...

3.jpg

2.jpg

1.jpg

4.jpg