Which old school tint is best for dust/air bubbles?

2 hours ago, DropTopKingM3 said:

my question is, I want to go with traditional tint.  I don’t like ceramic bc I see all these little bubbles on other peoples cars.

Those bubbles have nothing to do with the type of film. It is dust contamination due to poorly handled film, or poor preparation and cleaning. 

So, film choice isn't a factor here, but rather the installer.

In that 3rd pic they scratched your glass cutting the film to size while on the outside.

10 minutes ago, TintDude said:

Those bubbles have nothing to do with the type of film. It is dust contamination due to poorly handled film, or poor preparation and cleaning. 

So, film choice isn't a factor here, but rather the installer.

In that 3rd pic they scratched your glass cutting the film to size while on the outside.

Wow man! I didn't even notice the long scratch that just goes straight down next to the moulding.   All I kept hearing this guy say is how long he's been tinting and how hes better than all the other tinters, and how Mercedes dealerships keep calling him to come back.    What a bummer, I literally got the car brand new one week ago. 

3 hours ago, TintDude said:

Just zoomed in on the 3rd pic, now I'm not sure if that was the edge of the glass I saw and not a scratch. The rubber is def cut though.

It definitely looks like a scratch. I can see where the scratch sorta flows with the cut rubber.  You can see from the scratch where he cut the rubber moulding. 

I have the part number for the new moulding.  I’m going to have the car retinted and then I’ll install a new rubber moulding.