online appointments

Guest tinterjim

Guest tinterjim

I was thinking of building a new web site and have a section where customers can set their own appointments. I'll have a schedule book they can browse and pick the day and time they want to come in. They would have to pay in full or make a 50% deposit with a credit card. I could just monitor the schedule and set other appointments accordingly. What do you think?

There is a guy in Long Island who has made a similar website, used for the dealers to schedule appts. when they schedule it has day, time, all necessary vin #'s and Ro#'s, all makes and models on line. The installers carry pda's and when the appt is scheduled by the dealer or whoever, the pda rings and the installer looks. I'm currently looking for the right pda, before I sign up for the service, I think is like 50 per month for the service.

Guest Sprinter

it does sound like more work and hassels but this way the customer is making the appointment and paying for the slot no show and you keep the money or 25% of the job.

Guest tinterjim

I was thinking it would be confusing in the beginning. :hide I'm not worried about competetion doing anything, most of them I know personnally, besides once it's paid for what can they do.

Archived