Am I being too fussy??

Guest naughtydog

Guest naughtydog

I am wondering what everybodys accepted level of dust contamination is.

OK, sounds bad so far, let me explain.

My work is coming out cleaner than ever and I am wondering if it is acceptable to have any microscopic dust spots - say 10-20 per car?? You have to be around 12-18 inches from the window to see them and then they are tiny. Some heat with the heat gun and then a push with a lil chizler will normally make them invisible. This all takes time at the end of the job though, geeez I'm slow at the best of times but it would be agonising for somebody quick like mdog to watch me.

Does anybody else suffer these?? They are reducing in there amount but the little bastards manage to creep into the job on some windows??

I wonder what you find acceptable and more importantly - what does your customer??

Thanks

Naughtydog

Guest Sprinter

yes and no.

if there spread out it should be fine but if all bunched up in one spot than no.

your getting there are'nt you on the dust issue and good for you less is better!

Guest naughtydog

I occasionally get a little clump but normally one or two per window. they p1ss me off though...

Seem to be getting better.

ND

I myself will pull the car out and after it dries I bring it back in and chizzle all dust specs. I am not the fastest tinter myself, but when I am done there are no dust specs at all. Onca you get a rep for good work every single customer should be a repeat customer!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Blade
Make sure you heat up and detail out the dust specks that you do get. :kiss

This is just something I was told. I never have to deal with it personally. :flip:hide

Guest TINTFXold
I myself will pull the car out and after it dries I bring it back in and chizzle all dust specs. I am not the fastest tinter myself, but when I am done there are no dust specs at all. Onca you get a rep for good work every single customer should be a repeat customer!!!!!!!!!!!

how does one "chizzle", my nizzle?

Archived