How many people here own there own shop?

Guest StratTone

Guest StratTone

How long have you been in buisness? What all do you do besides tinting at your shop?? My partner and I are in the process of getting a shop. We have been mobil for about 3 years. It has mostly been a part-time venture of ours just for extra cash but our clientel has gotten HUGE so we think we would be stupid not to "open the doors". Anyway I just figured I would ask what kind of gains and drawn backs you have encounterd with a buisness.

Guest thetintshop

I offer an azz kicking in the back of my shop. but I don't have many takers at $50 a pop. maybe I should lower my price? :hide

Guest StratTone

What kind of returns are people seeing in general. I probably make somewhere in the ball park of $x to $x with no head aches. So is all the "shop" worth the extra money if indeed there is more money to be made???

Guest fimmo

been tintin part time for 2 years but just opened up my first tint shop 3 weeks ago!

very quiet start but it's starting to pick up now,not rushed off my feet but getting a wage that I'm happy with and there is cash in the bank for all those bills!

just hope it keeps up and gets busier!

There have been two executions of tinters here in Birmingham, AL over the years. It seems tinters occasionally get in a side business that is over their head, and pay a price that is extreme. I think the best use of a tint bay is to put in tables and open a diner.

Archived