Flat Glass Window film business

I am just getting my feet wet with installing flat glass. I am looking for some advice. 

1. Looking for training in the north east mid Atlantic. 
2. what films are the best to start with. Especially with being a dealer with some brands may not be an option.

3. Iam Starting from scratch looking to turn something Iam really just an enthusiast in , to a professional business. Other then establishing the business as a entity my focus is on the training and practice. Any insite would be helpful.  
4. And as I do more and more research on flat glass, I am realizing how all the different types of glass call for different types of film. Which seem endless. 

thanks for reading  any help would be  appreciated 

Edited by Tint Enthusiast

I'll give my thoughts on #4...  I don't really have anything to offer on the others.

Generally speaking, at least in my area, there are only a couple different types of glass used in either homes or offices. So that helps keep the possibilities to just a few. Then in terms of films... while there are a wide range of shades and colors, you're pretty much only going to want to offer a couple choices to customers. Hear their needs, you pick out a few that would match what they need, and steer them to the best film. 

If you give people too many options, they aren't going to be able to make a choice, and there is really no need for you to stock a hundred different films. As you learn your market, people generally have the same goals in mind with what they need to do. As a professional, you direct them to the best solution. 

:twocents