Why is my film sliding around in GCC Jag V Plotter?

Hey guys! 1 Year into PPFing (and plotting) and I can't figure out how to get my film to stop sliding left or right before plotting. I've changed ALL the pinch wheels, the teflon cut strip, and cleaned the metal rollers under the pinch wheels.

I even cut my film off the roll so it's not pulling. Sometimes I can get it to go straight, but it takes me anywhere from 15m to 30m of fiddling with the film to achieve. Is that normal?

Thanks

When loading the material pull it forward a few feet to put tension on the roll. With your other hand reach behind and twist the roll backwards an 1/8 turn. Palm the material on the deck so it doesn't move again as you drop the pinch rollers. Manually advance the material to see that it's driving straight.  If that doesn't work bring the pinch rollers closer together and don't try to cut from edge to edge. Also make sure the rollers are tensioned with equal down force.

For running more than a few feet at a time, leave more edge room from the rollers to coast from side to side on the material, maybe an inch outside the rollers. Bumpers especially.

Do you have the more heavy duty pinch rollers for PPF? They have much larger springs on them that help put a lot more tension on the film edges. Also we use every roller when cutting PPF. So the two PPF pinch rollers on the outer edges and the other three spread out in the middle areas of the PPF. 

I had one of those and got rid of it.  The problem I found was the rollers were too weak and laying a roll of film on them caused them to splay out in the middle causing the film to track crooked.  It was ok when I put a roll of 60 or 72 on it because those sat in the middle of the rollers but when putting a roll or 24 or 30 on it, those had to be lined up all the way to the right and the rollers visibly spread apart in the middle making it impossible for the film to track straight,