Who Owns who now

Oh boy, good luck digging through all the tech share/production agreements on top of PE capital and /or stock holdings that ensure board seats.

As I understand there are only three companies worldwide that can produce from mining, distillation to final product in a box. Many others either just laminate/brand/box or spec production to one of the majors then brand/box. 

Take a snack if you're heading down the rabbit hole. You might be down there a while.🐇

Also plenty of bottom feeders that buy up production seconds and thirds to brand/box. The glue always smells awesome on those rolls but for some reason people buy em, dazzled by bs and jargon on a webpage with a made up spec sheet.

2 hours ago, Dano said:

Also plenty of bottom feeders that buy up production seconds and thirds to brand/box. The glue always smells awesome on those rolls but for some reason people buy em, dazzled by bs and jargon on a webpage with a made up spec sheet.

Unlike Klingon though.

klingonbanner2.gif

3 hours ago, Dano said:

Oh boy, good luck digging through all the tech share/production agreements on top of PE capital and /or stock holdings that ensure board seats.

As I understand there are only three companies worldwide that can produce from mining, distillation to final product in a box. Many others either just laminate/brand/box or spec production to one of the majors then brand/box. 

Take a snack if you're heading down the rabbit hole. You might be down there a while.🐇

Yea they do I know let's go down the line