Question for the Professional

Guest Polo

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest mosolarpro

the film applied to your car will look similar to the tint on your suv in apperance but the edges were the paint is and the edge at the top may vary from film installation. the film is far more efficiant then the factory tint and for the most part it will appear the same, you should not expect it to look 100% the same due to the fact there totaly different products. you should go to a shop and look around at there work for the shop to shop quality.

Guest tintgod

I dont understand why we have to rag on this guy ..all he did was ask a few ?'s...just becuz we know the answer to the ?s and they sound dumb to us...doesnt mean that the ?s are dumb...not everyone is as insighted as we are...this is a good was to run ppl off the board...IMO..I know im going to take some slack from the..but oh well...

Guest Polo
So...since it's an aftermarket product you're not going to get it tinted?

I have no problem with aftermarket product, reason why I'm here asking for advice.

I been looking at Mdog photo album, it looks very nice.

factory makes the color in the glass, we put on aftermarket tint to make them darker.

I finally understand the differences now, thanks to all the reply.

Maybe the professional can tell me whether the tint go on the inside or the outside? ( :thumb Funny inside joke)

Guest Blade
I dont understand why we have to rag on this guy

I thought he was getting his questions answered. :thumb And then with a reply of not bothering an installer. :hmmm

Maybe the professional can tell me whether the tint go on the inside or the outside?

:thumb

I dont understand why we have to rag on this guy

I thought he was getting his questions answered. :thumb And then with a reply of not bothering an installer. :hmmm

Maybe the professional can tell me whether the tint go on the inside or the outside?

:thumb

Absolutely he got his questions answered...Maybe not in the same way he would during WORKING hours, but Dammit, we're OFF the Clock, all bets are off!!!! We're not giving out PAID advice here!!! :lol

Archived