new chrysler 300

Mr paladin

I need to move to your town.. I couldnt steal that much from a customer.... I mean, wow, that guy was anxious... I had to talk my last 300c from a hotel because he wanted it done before he left town.. I get the one phone call for price... then a return call (after shopping around) ten minutes later for a time.... routine

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OK..I have an update on this car from my old posts...I described the side seat post removal as best I could ..if you go back and read it ..you can follow it up with this pic to see what I was talking about.

Also I found it MUCH easier to use a wallpaper scraper to push down on the clip ,then pull it away. In the pic , I'm showing it once it's released...in reality iy's tight up against the deck...this is why a wallpaper scraper works well(I'm sure anything of similar thin shape would) Hope this helps for an easier removal than how my first one went as described earlier :spank

You can also get behind that brake light with a bulldozer or something of the like without taking anything off. I know everyone is hell bent on their own way of doing things, but thought I'd throw this in just so ya'll know if you haven't tried it yet.

You can also get behind that brake light with a bulldozer or something of the like without taking anything off.

[*]266952

Thumbs up to you if you can :bling ..I took one look at that and figured there was no way in helll that was going to be installed cleanly using my bulldozer.

Guest thetintshop

I tried to get my bulldozer behind the brake light and it was a no go. :thumb the deck is an easy removal. I'd rather remove it than try and fight a third brake light---or end up with a messed up piece of film.

Archived