new chrysler 300

Mr paladin

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest tint rookie

ill give th glass a good scrub. then I use a 5/16" thick wedge of nylon board material.....slam it between the glass and 3rd. shrink the bottom, slam it in further, shrink the top.

remove board. and tint before your gap goes away.

8x10 5/16" nylon board with a strip of e-tape for a squeege edge. bend into arch. so arch is bowed away from glass slam straight down, rotate out. one pass each side of the light. dunskies.

Guest Braud Spectrum

Bless your pea pickin' lil heart TW ! :lol It's done did !

She got here at nine and we visited a few minutes deciding on shades, I thought it looked easy... but then the light business concerned me. AND fur smashed up against the glass at the bottom so even if I had cut the light hole out :nope it would have been a fight getting down in there with it.

Thank you for sharing the scoop TW and the pics. :bat

Oh! the passengers side pillar already had the rivet missing and a 7mm screw in the hole holding the clip. I didn't do it. :beer Guess the audio man didn't have access to TD. :beer

Guest Braud Spectrum

Just put the back back together. Went in smooth. :spit I found that rivet somebody broke down in the crack of the carpet. :spit

Rubbers ripped right out long as you take that one screw out in the door handle . :gasp:lol6

Guest SIR TINTSALOT

I just use my clipboard and push all the water from behind the damn light, screw taking apart the whole mug. yeah the headrest are tricky the first time you do them after that it's nothing

Archived