new chrysler 300

Mr paladin

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You can also get behind that brake light with a bulldozer or something of the like without taking anything off.

[*]266952

Thumbs up to you if you can :hmmm ..I took one look at that and figured there was no way in helll that was going to be installed cleanly using my bulldozer.

[*]266994

cat953.jpg

you have to be easy with that bulldozier

:hmmm

Guest Braud Spectrum

Must not have put an eyebrow on the last couple because I did one this morning and the pretty good sized shape of painted black of about 5 inches in the middle of the top of the windshield made it so I could use two scraps I had...except...I did the passengers side first then used it for a pattern for the drivers side...they are NOT the same length on both sides. The drivers side it wider. :inot

Guest BLACKOUT SoKal

haha...I quit reading right before I got to those pix and couldnt for the life of me get those bastards out! soooo I went ahead and just cut out the thirdlight :blah , It was for a friend at the dealership so he doesnt care, plus it came out clean. but next time the whole back deck is coming out :blah

Just did one of these today in an underground carpark with 1 x 500mm fluro for lighting plus my 500w halogen I carry to use to aid in cutting back glasses , talk about a nightmare wish I ate more carrots !

I got the back window and the back 2 doors done then conviently the whole grid had a black out so have to go back to finish front 2.

basically back doors were easy , after I cut them I gave them a wet shrink as suggested and they didn't finger at all, rubber gaskets pull out easy as.

I did as shown above to get the rear seat posts out and it worked like a dream !

if rear deck didn't need to come out then this car would be quiet easy making sure you shrink the windups or youl be getting well fingered haha.

thanks for the tips here guys really saved some headaches !

Archived