Does this look acceptable?

New to the forums.  I’ve see a lot of stuff on here that looks like it comes from professionals.  I got my Ram done last weekend and rolled windows down today and saw this gap (1/4”).  What bothers me is the passenger side is like 1/16”.  But both on both windows the gap is all over the place especially around the edges.  There was also a hair in the brow tint.  They said they would redo that but had excuses for the side windows.  Said the tint could have slid down ??? That shouldn’t be my fault should it?  Paid 275 bucks because there was old tint that was really sloppy that had to be removed first .I don’t know I feel like this is sloppy work , especially for the money .  Wanted to get some other opinions.  I have more pics too.  8F3F2D5D-459F-45CF-8C70-5B5FB26D2430.png.e592135ecc1b8ce98c010be59d6e4cbe.png

Edited by AirAssaultTitan

I appreciate it Sir .  And they do seem like they’re trying to meet me in the middle somewhere.  They said they would definitely make it right on the hair in the windshield brow.  And I understand it can’t be perfect.  I do feel like I want it to be darker anyway so maybe they can cut me a deal on retinting.  We’ll see what happens.  Thanks again.  A lot of info and knowledge here .

Right!?  Lmao… it’s all gonna be fixed.  Great shop and people running it.  I wanted to make sure I wasn’t being too nit pickey. I mean besides the pube/elephant sperm in my windshield.  That was a given I knew.  I just didn’t like how big the gap is,  tbh though I probably wouldn’t have had an issue with that if the gap wasn’t all over the place, 1/4 inch down to a mm back up to an 1/8 inch etc.    Must have been an off day for who did it.   Their policy is pretty much if the customer isn’t satisfied they’re gonna fix it. within reason I’m sure.