35% tint brand options

Before I start let me say I don’t want to hear anything about the brand global I know you guys are waiting to jump on this ! NO ! 

best recommendation for 35% tint in a non high end film . I normally use SOLARGARD supreme series and xenith ceramic for my high end . But I need a 35 % in a lower end tint for regular customers . And I don’t like SOLARGARD galaxie it looks purple from the inside . And charcoal is crap . So what brand would you recommend ? besides global ! 

It seems time there’s quite a bit of untested tint hitting the market with people saying this is the tint to buy . Like Lexen . Hasn’t been around long enough to know how it will last . I’ve seen how long SOLARGARD tint lasts over 10 years in the heat . But if your in a cold climate seems like most of it lasts . 

I wouldn't trust any of the 'white box' films if I had to warrant them or wanted to stay in buisness with referrals. For the bottom feeders they get the same HP with no warranty. Saves me time in handling crap film and when it holds up over time they won't have any incentive to shop elsewhere. I won't even tell the client what I'm using, just that I have a cheapskate option.

Please satisfy my curiosity, is there any reason that Global is not an option in your lineup? 

Hi Whyme,

I can send some samples of my ceramic product for you to try.  It is free of charge and we also provide lifetime warranty.  It is very cost-effective and easy to install and remove.  We are running 2 tint stores in West Covina and Chino and have been using our own products since 2019.  It has worked perfectly for us.

Please feel free to contact me via email, sales@americafilminc.com for more information.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Thanks

Andrew