DARTZ.POWER.BABE

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Meff
leo if you want to see beautiful women you need to come to texas :dunno

O.K. I just have TEXAS-looking hat :? or this hatZ is popular in Mexico :DD ?

You'll fit right in :dunno:dunno

Guest thetintshop
leo if you want to see beautiful women you need to come to texas :lol

O.K. I just have TEXAS-looking hat :DD or this hatZ is popular in Mexico :DD ?

Mr.P is right. :lol

and Leo, if you ever come to texas, DON'T wear that hat. you wouldn't make it 10 feet off the plane. :cool:lol especially if you landed in houston. :lol

I like the paint-job in that last photo Leo :thumb

:poke Body-Art - regular participants of our shows - I will find pictures of first one - ten's of completely n@ked babeZ was painted in the center of hall. BoyZ lost their eyeZ :thumb This girl stand at VIP-Hall among Lambo, Ferrari, Maseratti, Konioggseg....

thats better leo!!!!

I noticed the max power logo in the background of one of your pics! they get everywhere!

Everywhere. But was afraid of Latvia :lol6 . Last moment deputy editor told that can't come - and send young reporters :lol6 They called me from UK: "Leo, when will be Your next show :lol6 ?" People still try to find wild bears and drunken red army soldiers on our streetZ :thumb Report MAX POWER Live from Riga must be August-September in mag - don't forget to buy.... Calibre guyZ will take part on all our show now - they don't find any bear on the street :thumb And after my brand will became known in UK - let's start to do biZ :poke

leo if you want to see beautiful women you need to come to texas :thumb

O.K. I just have TEXAS-looking hat :lol6 or this hatZ is popular in Mexico :lol6 ?

Mr.P is right. :thumb

and Leo, if you ever come to texas, DON'T wear that hat. you wouldn't make it 10 feet off the plane. :lol6:poke especially if you landed in houston. :lol6

I know, Sir. MeXXX guyZ are not best guestZ in TexaZ :lol6 I was in Texas - as I remember Dallas airport... I have also Texas hat - bought in small Vegas airport when flying to Grand Canyon... But my booth was like peace of Mexico - lowriderZ, tequila, MeXXX hatZ, idiotic filmZ :spit:spit:lol In Latvia it's better be MeXXX than Red (Communist :lol6 )....

Archived