window wint

Guest FloridaTintChic

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:hmmm I was just wondering...since we can't call you TTC, or even TC, we need to come up with a short name for the new chic. :hmmm

Man all these TC's :lol...maybe it's time for a name change! Maybe I should change my name to Coke (the Original :lol )

Welcome Florida :thumb

I hope you find the info you are looking for...sorry I am no help!

TTC (aka Coke :thumb ) :spit

Guest FloridaTintChic

Thanks!!! I wanted to change ot after I saw your name but I dont know how to do it,can you tell me?I already have another name in mind!

Thanks!!! I wanted to change ot after I saw your name but I dont know how to do it,can you tell me?I already have another name in mind!

OK..You found my weak spot...Computer questions. :thumb No friggin idea. Mdog or TD can help ya out. :thumb

Guest FloridaTintChic

lmao Blade lol I don't do the Window Tinters bump lol.

Well you can call me The Latin Chic!! I have no clue .just let me know what im named ok,so I can hear you guys calling me.I hope by tomm night I can ise smiley and add a picture to the left lol I'm getting there.

I heard you don;t have to pay 100.000 any more,if thats true I'll stay with the ones I have. I didnt know it was that much money.Thanks for all your help

Guest tintgod
Florida TintChic? For a minute there I thought we were talkin' about guest. :hmmm:lol:thumb:spit

:ahole ..blade.....that is it....im not coming to this site anymore..I have been bashed one to many time... :hmmm:thumb

Archived