Rockford Fosgate

Guest mfgirbaud05

Guest mfgirbaud05

ok I am bidding on ebay for this 15" RF sub. in the description it says Rockford Fosgate Punch HE2 15in RFP4115... but in the pic it has a pic of a Rockford Fosgate Punch Z 15in RFZ3415... and this is what the person put about the things he sells..... "As with all liquidation products this is sold 'as is' and what you see in the photo is what you are bidding on. " and the 15" in the pic is a piece of sh1t I think its only 300 watts peak or some sh1t. n I dont wanna win the bid and end up buying that sh1tty speaker in the picture... heres the link to that item, take a look at it. tell me what u think I should do.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...AMEBI%3AIT&rd=1

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest mfgirbaud05

ok I am bidding on ebay for this 15" RF sub. in the description it says Rockford Fosgate Punch HE2 15in RFP4115... but in the pic it has a pic of a Rockford Fosgate Punch Z 15in RFZ3415... and this is what the person put about the things he sells..... "As with all liquidation products this is sold 'as is' and what you see in the photo is what you are bidding on. " and the 15" in the pic is a piece of sh1t I think its only 300 watts peak or some sh1t. n I dont wanna win the bid and end up buying that sh1tty speaker in the picture... heres the link to that item, take a look at it. tell me what u think I should do.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...AMEBI%3AIT&rd=1

Guest mfgirbaud05

c I dont really get how I can wire all these in the box... so I made a little pic of how I think its posed to be done.... tell me if I can do it like this. if not try and draw a pic with the box like I did and show me how to do it.

yes, you are starting to understand :thumb that is a 1 ohm load when bridged or on a monoblock. as for mixing car audio, you can usually get better products this way. also better for your speakers. The only time I have seen somebody stay with all the same brand is when they are sponsored. as for bidding, just retract your bid and find the ones you want. I'm tellin ya if you want something that will slam and is very unique try elemental designs. cheap, sound quality is awesome, great customer service, I know the guy so if you have a problem let me know and I could talk with him, and get louder than f*ck. www.edesignaudio.com check it out. It's one of car audio's best kept secrets :thumb . Now you have to decide if you wanna run at 2 ohms or 1 ohm. 1 ohm will get louder, so if you want to go with 1 ohm buy dual 4 ohm speakers, if you want to run at 2 ohms buy dual 2 ohm speakers.

hope this helps

let me know

Guest mfgirbaud05

yea im just gonna have my amp run at 1 ohm and im getting two dual 4 ohm 15" RF speakers. this one kid said that the pic I drew with the box and everything wired at one ohm was wrong .... he said

" you need the positive wire to run from the amp to vc1 on sub 1 looping off that to vc2 on sub 1 looping off that to vc1 on sub 2 looping off that to vc2 on sub 2, now mirror this with the negitive wire on the

negitive terminals"

but u said it was right so im jus gonna stick wit what u said, hopefully ur right... but about wiring it tho. when I use the speaker wire it gots two wires on it do I jus use one wire to hook from pos vc1 on sub one to pos vc2 on sub one n so on or do I twist the two wires together and use it like that ? I dont know if u get what im sayin but I hope so because that kind of the confusing part to me...

if u got aol add me to ur buddylist and im me if im on that way we aint gotta talk on here and just the im so I'll learn everything faster.. but yea thanks for helping me out with all this sh1t.....

Guest mfgirbaud05

oh yea my aol sn is mfgirbaud05 just incase you were gonna put me on ur bl. I got u on mine already..... isnt it ChrisTraeger ?

Archived