The ideal Cuttlass Supreme customer

Get this...guy calls all over town t oget his Cuttlass Supreme tinted (surprise surprise...no one wants to tint it especially during peak season when there many others easier cars to choose from) ..I'm his last call because he's heard that I do do them...but I charge $450 (high for my area)

I tell him no because I have lots of other cars to do but I don't warranty the back glass because of the heating and stretching ..told him that there is only one window I hate doing more than a cuttlass supreme...and that's a redo cutlass from the same customer 2 yrs in the future) He says is there ANY way I'd do it...and warranty it for him ...and do it this month.

I thought about it

I said yes there is..if you leave it for the day, you get what you get, I black vinyl the sides of the back glass curves(no warranty on the vinyl part..$80 to fix vinyl in future if he still owns car)

Thought this should end the conversation...

He booked it !.. :thumb

Guest thetintshop

there's nothing worse/better than high pricing a car to get them to go somewhere else, and they go for it. :beer take that fukkers money. :hmmm

Guest nautiboi73
The ideal cutlass supreme customer IS the one that doesn't show up... :cool

:lol:lol

hes right though.

I have to see pics of that when u do it. :lol

there's nothing worse/better than high pricing a car to get them to go somewhere else, and they go for it. :evileye take that fukkers money. :beer

exactly ! :thumb

Guest SQUEEGEE

I measure a strip from the bottom defroster line to the bottom border and apply it (believe it or not) without shrinking and tint the rest as usual and take their money.

The closest I've come to one piecing one of those sumbitches is to get three corners down only to fry the fourth one many times over.

I happily two piece them now and hang 'em high. This is the only car that has managed to defeat my tinting prowess.

Archived