Huper & Vkool

Guest HuperMan
Thats right I would much rather be an owner of a BMW Dealership with High Quality and Great Profit. Thats the future of Huper products.

:lol6 Great profit, and the future? Maybe the profits are good now, but just wait...It'll end up like anything else in this biz, whored out by knuckleheads giving it away. You watch. :rollin

I would agree with you if Huper Optik was a company structured like most in this industry. But I'm Proud to say there core values are far from selling mass volume to any dealer. They have seen the mistakes made from other manufactures and would much rather help a dealer grow their bus. then to bring on more dealers.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest huperoptikusa

metint,

I am glad you appreciate what Huper is doing as far as selecting the people that represent it. I think the other companies in our industry have done a good job of this too.

The issue here is not that a marketing entity is a manufacturer or not. It is, not saturating the market.

As for winning others customers, other manufacturers should be able to keep thier customers even if someone else tries to win them over. This is done through value added services and relationship building. I would offer to any manufacturer to go to our dealers and win them over. If they succeed, they deserve our dealers and we have not done enough for them.

I think we are in a great industry and all the manufacturers are doing a good job of creating value. Lets appreciate each other and raise the tide so all ships rise rather than beat each other down.

Recently, I have seen a lot of people beating other manufacturers down. I am glad your approach is better.

good luck to all

Harry Rahman

Huper Optik USA

Guest huperoptikusa

well metint,

I cant change the methodology of your thought process. I guess thats the way you choose to do business.

its real funny you talk about missing information. unfortunately we do business in a very different manner. you will never hear about Huper disclosing the financial information of the parent company of some manufacturer if though they have filed ch 11 in order to gain more business. ask any dealer that sells the product you support that has spoken to us if they have ever heard this. we dont have to work off of other shortfalls, instead we say what we can do for dealers.I guess thats what seperates the men fron the boys.

good luck to you.

by the way, theres an old saying, goes something like this,

if u cant keep up, move out the way. we unlike other manufacturers dont have to threaten our customers to do business with us.

people do business with us cause they want to. my offer to anyone again, if u can do a better job servicing our dealers and think u can "snatch" them, try it.

Its unfortunate that you took me this route, twocan play that game and trust me u r not going to win.

Guest Film Maverick

The term "Ceramic" reminds me of "Titanium" when I first started tinting.

3M did a great job of promoting titanium and everybody and their mother climbed on board - I'm thinking I can wait a couple years and buy ceramic from Johnson or suntek

keep up the good work of promoting ceramic HO

Archived