Huper & Vkool

Guest atypicaldave
The term "Ceramic" reminds me of "Titanium" when I first started tinting.

3M did a great job of promoting titanium and everybody and their mother climbed on board - I'm thinking I can wait a couple years and buy ceramic from Johnson or suntek

keep up the good work of promoting ceramic HO

Eh Hum! I thought it was DTI that spawned the Titanium craze? Aren't they the only one still doing it? :beer:rollin

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest tintslut

ahem,, titanium?? does that mean I get a refund on that LLUMAr titanium I got stuk with in the early 90's :rollin didnt think so. Still have some AT-F fashion tint,

in purple and pink if anyone is interested.

Welcome aboard Harry :beer

Guest Method

The film looks great after installation and from the sales aspect of the "worth it" question...hell yeah its worth it you can make great money with this film :whisper. but from a consumer stand point I dont think so. I installed alot of this retarded film and you cant seam it because the film never matches (there is usually a distinctive hue difference)as well as serious bands in the film. not to mention the oxidizing, even when it is sealed correctly (sech drei Vkool). as far as the absorbtion, as long as you dont go darker than the stark 30 you will be fine. you have to think this is only a 6 year old film and is still going through its learning curve. not but a few years ago they went from a bluish hue to there now greener hue so if there is a warranty issue a few years down the road and they change there color again you are s.o.l. and yes the film is ceramic but again that means nothing to the average consumer. you mine as well go with a 3m color stable product it has the same inerior/exterior reflectiveness and they same heat rejection as vkool. it looks really good on the window and not to mention about 1/2 the cost. but other than that I think the film is GREAT! oh yeah I forgot, you should probably triple check your work because it also has a tendecy to roll back up on you. :thumb

Guest atypicaldave
does that mean I get a refund on that LLUMAr titanium I got stuk with  in the early 90's  :lol didnt think so.

Llumar pulled out on Ti film as opposed to continuing to make it, didn't they? :lol

And couldn't you as easy superimpose the topic film or any other film over your quoted film and be sayng the same thing in a few years? :lol

Guest THE HANKER
allow me to scare everybody

Great picture! My guys use these ladders all the time ( little giant ). Virtually eliminated need for scaffolding. :dunno

Guest THE HANKER
metint,

I am glad you appreciate what Huper is doing as far as selecting the people that represent it. I think the other companies in our industry have done a good job of this too.

The issue here is not that a marketing entity is a manufacturer or not. It is, not saturating the market.

As for winning others customers, other manufacturers should be able to keep thier customers even if someone else tries to win them over. This is done through value added services and relationship building. I would offer to any manufacturer to go to our dealers and win them over. If they succeed, they deserve our dealers and we have not done enough for them.

I think we are in a great industry and all the manufacturers are doing a good job of creating value. Lets appreciate each other and raise the tide so all ships rise rather than beat each other down.

Recently, I have seen a lot of people beating other manufacturers down. I am glad your approach is better.

good luck to all

Harry Rahman

Huper Optik USA

Yoy tell em Harry!

Guest TintPoser

All I can say is........

Bid the film accordingly. you will get your profit..... you will keep your installers happy.... and you will make your customers your walking bilboards. As for whoring out the market, Huper and V-Kool have done an awesome job of keeping the market tight and their dealers happy. Every company will have a spectrally selective film sooner or later, but only the dealers with the sack to bid it high and install it well will get what they ask for.

Archived