people selling tint jobs cheap!!!

Guest FloridaTintChic

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest tintgod
I like what I'm doing now...I charge 30% more than I used to, I lose a 1/3 of my business because of it, but I make the same in the end with more appreciative customers and have 30% more time for me? :evileye

that's the way it's done right there. :thumb

that is the way to do it TTS...if you can get away with it..and it sound like you can... :beer:lol

Guest tintgod

you live in a small town there dont you TTS?....I think you can get away with doing that in a small city or town...ones with less competition...it is a little harder to do that in the bigger cities...there is just alot more titn shop...I am learning that right now here in florida..but when I open up my own shop....my prices are going to be higher the the other shops around here...if I can get away with it....

you live in a small town there dont you TTS?....I think you can get away with doing that in a small city or town...ones with less competition...it is a little harder to do that in the bigger cities...there is just alot more titn shop...I am learning that right now here in florida..but when I open up my own shop....my prices are going to be higher the the other shops around here...if I can get away with it....

I don't think Chicago is very small, and that's how I do it. :evileye

you live in a small town there dont you TTS?....I think you can get away with doing that in a small city or town..

I think there is partial truth to this, however I also think that if you believe your worth more , and can prove t ocustomer as to why through selling...your selling and tint taslents should draw to you the kind of paying customers you want wherever you live JMO :evileye

Guest tintgod

is it or isnt it true that you have to start your price low at first..when you first start up a shop..tell you get a good word out??..I think you have to get what you can ..when you are first starting out...you have to keep your head above water...to be able to make it...

Archived