titanium film

Guest Sprinter

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
True sprinter and we were all telling them that it was the best on the market with a life time warranty. :spit

Pro/Sprint,

DTI were not alone with their titanium products either.

I've had both their flat glass and auto go to god in a bad way. And you are right...these films were supposed to be the best thing since sliced bread. :bingo

What a lot of hot cock.

Today I believe no-one, I never believe the hipe on anything new, I treat the latest film advances with a grain of salt (eg. NR films colour stable that's doing the rounds), how long it will last etc..

Devil

Guest Sprinter

how can they call it only color stable but not add in no fade with it, how's it going to hold color and fade at the same time. think about it!

GuyZ! Don't gave longtime warranties on ANY PRODUCTS. Automotive film must work 2-3 years. Nothing more. Sputtering is practically same :hmmm than dying. Believe me - NO MOLECULAS of titanium inside polyester. If You don't believe me - some professors can explain it. May be this post can kill the legend, but - this post can be removed. Everything became urgly after some time... We are not God'Z :spit (except may be guest :lol ).......

Guest Sprinter

leo everyone here in the USA is hooked on lifetime warranty and it does'nt matter if its film or what ever! funny how a tv set only gets a 1 year warranty and a computer monitor get a 3 year!

leo everyone here in the USA is hooked on lifetime warranty and it does'nt matter if its film or what ever! funny how a tv set only gets a 1 year warranty and a computer monitor get a 3 year!

Sprinter,

The lies and misrepresentation doesn't just stop at the Californian coast.

This tint cancer has been growing and killing tinters for years downunder as well and try and get one distributor to play the game right when there is a claim after so many years. :thumb

Peeves me off no end.

Devil

PS. Hey 1000+ posts...that must make me a post hizzo. :lol

Guest tintgod
GuyZ! Don't gave longtime warranties on ANY PRODUCTS. Automotive film must work 2-3 years. Nothing more. Sputtering is practically same :spit than dying. Believe me - NO MOLECULAS of titanium inside polyester. If You don't believe me - some professors can explain it. May be this post can kill the legend, but - this post can be removed. Everything became urgly after some time... We are not God'Z :thumb (except may be guest :lol ).......

I was going to say leo..hey....what is up with this we are not all gods... :lol:lol ..but you are correct there leo...good man... :lol

Archived