titanium film

Guest Sprinter

GuyZ! Don't gave longtime warranties on ANY PRODUCTS.  Automotive film must work 2-3 years. Nothing more. Sputtering is practically same  :beer than dying. Believe me - NO MOLECULAS of titanium inside polyester. If You don't believe me - some professors can explain it.  May be this post can kill the legend, but - this post can be removed. Everything became urgly after some time... We are not God'Z  :lol (except may be guest  :lol ).......

I was going to say leo..hey....what is up with this we are not all gods... :lol:lol ..but you are correct there leo...good man... :?

ThanXXX :lol I just want our biZ won't want to look better than other - I never heard lifetime or 5-10 years warranties on any car spares.. WHY SHOULD WE? Cause NASA did films 4 ShuttleZ? SHUTTLEZ are NOT LIFETIME :lol:spit:lol Everything manufactured NOIW, must work 5 years MAXIMUM, otherwise how people can sell new products????

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My impression of the whole industry is that everybody makes a film better than they did 9 years ago, or at least tries to.

Still, lifetime warranty is a bit of hooey.

I do feel sorry for Devil and others down under (should it be capitalized? Down Under?) who have failure in just a few months from what he indicates.

My impression of the whole industry is that everybody makes a film better than they did 9 years ago, or at least tries to.

I do feel sorry for Devil and others down under (should it be capitalized? Down Under?) who have failure in just a few months from what he indicates.

Of course they did, science don't tand on dead point... But there are NO LIFETIME PRODUCTS :inot And can't be :lol Market Departments must search new ideas how to sell product - they don't want to do it. One .... told "LIFETIME WARRANTY". Crowds of ... do the same. And what will be next step? One lifetime here and other there :lol . With phrase:"AND EVERY HELL WILL SEE THERE THAT YOUR CAR WAS TINTED WITH OUR FILMZZZZZZZ" :spit:lol:spit

G'day Hoosier,

I can prove without a shadow of a lie a Sungard auto tint job DEAD in exactly 12 months. Roll numbers, date, product type, everything methodically documented without question.

I paid for high performance metal film supposedly, not some cheap shiot second grade rubbish, lifetime warranty and they won't take the balance back.

This is not just one case either...it spanned over a number of years on all types of vehicles under all different conditions out of numerous manufacturing lots.

No wonder I'm dirty as all hell.

Devil

Nothing is stable except instability. But would you buy a film if they call it relatively color stable. Apparently the society want's to be lied to.

Yes, society like when You promise them to eat some tablets and became strong like Californian Governor. :trustme:evileye:bling

Archived