new job

Guest FORT SLIDER

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest FORT SLIDER

your right about that, and from what I understand we need loooooots of help around here, and even if I don't do as good as he'd like, think he may still take me and make me better?

Guest tintsem

I'm interviewing for a new employee now and we ask that they have very little or no knowlege of tinting. I like to train them myself,my way. They start my remove panels and preping windows then 1/4's, rollups and finally rears. If I was'nt such an :ahole maybe I could keep one for longer than 3 yrs.

Guest SQUEEGEE

If you're green and eager like you sound Slider they'll grab you up quick.

Make a good name for yourself early by sticking around once he's shown you tricks of the trade that took him years to learn.

As for what you should do when you show up? Just do what you do without any explaination. He'll be taking notes and when you're done he'll probably ask why you did things a certain way and perhaps compliment or correct you later.

I believe what will be on display is your attitude and level of comfort working under supervision.

Guest smokymtntint

Just do what you know they way you learned it. As long as you do a good job that is what counts. Not Speed, etc QUALITY is the key. But you will learn his ways too and be able to pick and choose your newly aquired tricks of the trade.

GOOD LUCK!!!Bigsmile.gif

Archived