Pre-work inspection

Guest tintgod

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Marco
If someone accuses me of something I didn't do. I simply tell them to fk off. :lol6

I really wish I could of..but at least now I have some protection against shady customers :DD

Guest tintgod
Marco I tried and no luck! Can you email it to me?

trixy571aol.com

:spit ..giving out your email addy...dont know if that was a good idea after seeing your pic on your profile,,, :DD:lol6

No offense guest but with that name and 16 years of experience you just came up with that idea? You must have been very lucky the last 16 years. Tip of the week award should go to Vampire for adding the video recording bit.

And please anybody don't ever sign a paper where you think you marked down every dent and such.

Guest tintgod
No offense guest but with that name and 16 years of experience you just came up with that idea? You must have been very lucky the last 16 years. Tip of the week award should go to Vampire for adding the video recording bit.

And please anybody don't ever sign a paper where you think you marked down every dent and such.

no offense back..but I was just putting up something that ppl might want to look into..and from the look of it ...ppl ahve been doing it...and there are some that havent....just putting out the ideas dude....that is what this site is about... :spit

Guest metint

That should be anybody and everybody... :spit

I certainly agree... as you may surmise from the above... :spit

Guest Marco
Marco I tried and no luck! Can you email it to me?

trixy571aol.com

It's on it's way :spit It's a big file,If you can't get big attachments,I will make it smaller,let me know if ou have a problem.

Archived