Felt problems?

Guest mrdave25

As a newby I have done every kind of tape ...hairspray....I now wipe all the seals with a special cleaner that I use on carpet and seats with a micro ragg....then spray water ...then use air hose to blow and clean the whole seal...then tape...when I do this its flawless...when I just tape I always get a little around the edges still...I love the new 3m clear duct tape...not at all messy like the red and black and silver and holds up better under wet conditions:beer

Guest SQUEEGEE
As a newby I have done every kind of tape ...hairspray....I now wipe all the seals with a special cleaner that I use on carpet and seats with a micro ragg....then spray water ...then use air hose to blow and clean the whole seal...then tape...when I do this its flawless...when I just tape I always get a little around the edges still...I love the new 3m clear duct tape...not at all messy like the red and black and silver and holds up better under wet conditions:beer

I now wipe all the seals with a special cleaner that I use on carpet and seats with a micro ragg....then spray water ...then use air hose to blow and clean the whole seal...then tape...when I do this its flawless

:lol6 Gotta leave it to inspector gadget - TintBandit!

I hope you tint next to a motel so the customer can pick up his vehicle the next day after having a nice Continental Breakfast, coffee and a full reading of the days newspaper. :dunno

breakfast.jpg

Guest SQUEEGEE
:lol6 I am a little long when I tint...Im lucky that I dont have to rush to make money :) If I did I would be the worst tinter on the board :lol6

Naw man. Just giving you some good ribbing man. The way you tackle car tinting reminds of how flat glass tinters shake their heads when they see a car tinter prep flat glass.

Car tinters tend to be much more meticulous when it comes to prepping glass because customers are judging the work 6" to an arms length away. You can also flush out flat glass tint if you find there's junk underneath it.

Being that you crossed over from the a/detailing side the business it only stands to reason you'd be even more meticulous hence the name "Inspector Gadget".

You posted a pic once of a door you taped up with some industrial type adhesive backed plastic and I was like: :lol6 and :lol at the same time.

:nope

Archived